Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Last 2 Weeks in Review - sick; 20 K run today

Last week, no runs. Was sick, which started on the Thursday night (very runny nose), took Friday off from work as felt weak and needed to sleep. Spent the weekend sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. Cold lasted about 5 days. Heard on the radio as the weather gets colder, viruses are spreading. Wonder if I caught a cold from the man who coughed near my face on the last long run? Glad I'm recovering (not 100% though).

Three runs this week:

* Tuesday = 2 K after work
* Friday = 2 K after work
* Today = 20 K along Martin Goodman trail. Path was dry :-)








On January 15, I paid the $11 fee to put my name in the draw for the New York Marathon. It is very difficult to get selected, and if so, the registration fee is $347 US. I will not register for the Hamilton Marathon until I get word about the New York Marathon.

YTD = 73 K
4.29% of 1700 K goal completed.

No comments: