Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Monday, July 14, 2014

Signed up for Toronto Marathon; Toronto Waterfront Marathon medal design revealed

Forgot to mention on my blog - I signed up for the Toronto Marathon a few days ago. The price has gone up to $90 (register before July 31) and the bus ride from downtown Toronto to the start line has gone up to $12. Regardless, I signed up as this will be a chance from the Mississauga Marathon which I've run the last 2 years. Looking forward to the huge finisher's medal. The navy blue tech shirt this year was great - too bad I didn't get one.

Just read on Twitter that the Toronto Waterfront Marathon finisher's medal has been revealed - Honest Ed's. That's a good design as long as the route passes by the landmark. Can't believe the marathon is in year #25.


No comments: