Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Race Photo

For each race, I purchase an electronic version of the race photo - this allows me to post on my blog - the postage that I would have paid for a hard copy can be spent by going to Walmart for a hard copy. 


Realized on Sunday evening that I have not registered for a second fall marathon. I thought I had registered for the Hamilton Marathon. The Toronto Waterfront Marathon is in mid-October; this gives 2 weeks between this and the Hamilton Marathon. I am also pondering if I should run 2 marathons in 2 consecutive weeks - the Niagara Falls International Marathon is a week after. Would be amazing to start in Buffalo and finish in Niagara Falls. I have a few weeks to think about this before the next registration fee increase. 

No comments: