Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week in Review; Ground Hog says early spring :-)

Week in Review

Two runs this week:

* Wednesday: After being dismissed from my 2-day workshop, ran 5 K.

* Today (Saturday): 20 K along Queen Street East. Because of the rolling hills, opted to run on the Martin Goodman Trail in the Kew Beach. Today was cold -7C but with windchill -15C. I ran into the wind on Kew Beach so it was not easy! Fortunately the paths and sidewalks were dry today - do not want to run on snow as I think that is the reason I get injured each winter/spring. So far, so good! Treated myself to a Pizzaiolo whole wheat vegetarian slice - yummy!!

YTD = 133.1 K


Good News

Celebrity groundhog, Wiarton Willie, did NOT see his shadow this morning on Groundhog's Day. That means an early spring in Ontario :-) Excellent news for runners.

No comments: