Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Passed 1400 K; New Pair of Shoes

Only 1 run again this week -- on Saturday, ran 5.15 K. Went to see sports medicine doctor who could not find anything wrong with right foot. He did suspect it is "Tendonitis right dorsal foot". He said running is very repetitive and could also be caused by the shoe being too tight. I did start a new pair of shoes as I still have no idea (!) where my current pair of shoes with custom orthodics went (Bud looks just as confused when I "accuse" him of hiding them. Not the dog since both left and right shoes are missing). Yesterday at about 4 K, felt right foot discomfort again. Hope to run after work this week - doctor said I could come in and he would see me between patients. Running really helps clear my mind and loosen the tight shoulders! If I can't find my custom orthodics will need to spend a couple hundred dollars for a duplicate (this would be my own money since work insurance gives 1 pair every 3 years - and they have been only 1/2 year).

YTD = 1404.4 K

No comments: