Running in Year 2023 (Goal 2023 km)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week in Review = 24.7 K

Really is down time now that racing season is over. The good news is 3 runs this week:

- Tuesday = 2.8 K
- Thursday = 4.1 K
- Sunday = 16.7 K + 1.1 K

Today is the Santa Claus Parade so I opted (also a good idea since it was quite cold and windy) to run the route of the parade. Unfortunately, I didn't connect that lots of people would be blocking the sidewalks a few hours before the parade began. I did get to see the 30+ floats before the parade -- first time got such an up-close view. My favourite floats were the Mr. Potato Head + Connect 4 and the Coca Cola Polar Bear float. At the end of my run, I had to get through University Avenue and wow it was busy - thank goodness for Subway underground!

Took Bud to see Santa Claus. Although a Chow Chow, he's a natural runner. Only thing is he will stop abruptly to pee or to smell a colleague's pee :-|

YTD = 1623.3 K (Reached 1000 Miles this week!!)

2 comments:

Boris T said...

Congrats on the 1000miles mark. I got trapped by the parade myself except I was trying to get to a pub for to watch the CFL playoff.

chris mcpeake said...

congrats on the 1000. well done